Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Updates

I always knew that there would be some disagreement and collision between the classmates whenever it comes up with something that we need to work out together. And it always ended like a crap. That's the reason why I don't want to join any activities. The signs of conflict in my class finally came up as the sports meet is just around the corner. I can tell that the class is almost separated if we do not fix the problem. But I am okay with it because according to my philosophy, if there's a positive side and negative side in my class, I would stand on the neutral side.

Forget about the school thing. Tell you guys something. I finally got my ear pierced on last Saturday! That was the second piercing after 13 years. Piercing was so fun and I am really addicted to it now. I am sure that I will come back for another ear piercing! :)

And hey folks, I have got some recommendation for you guys. My brother and I watched a really great TV series, The Walking Dead. Too bad, the drama only has 6 episodes for season one and it was stated that the second season will be debut on October 2011. OMG!!! I am starving for it!!!! Besides, I am currently listening to The Andrew Sisters and Toots and the Maytals. I need more of these, a catchy beat that will drives me crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment