Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The End

If my life was a dish, I would considered myself as the leftovers. I am feeling that I am unimportant at all. I was always left behind in the group. They never realize my appearance, never...or maybe once. It's a shame when I found out that I don't have a friend who can reads my true feelings. Am I too hypocrite? Well, I guess the answer is "yes". Since my elementary school period, I have never stayed in a good relationship with my groups. Until now, I still can't break the spell. Everyday, I just feel the misery over me. I am seriously not okay, but I will try harder. I won't give even a piece of shit on it now as there is still many great things waiting for me. After this year, I will call this as an end. I want it to get the hell out of my memories. Goodbye actors and thanks for the drama you brought me!

No comments:

Post a Comment