Sunday, February 6, 2011

Am I A Badass or I Am A Badass

Well, until today, tonight, this moment I can still remember what had happened between me and the disciplinarian that day. I remember that morning, I went to the discipline board and knocked the door. I greeted her politely as I was walking towards her. I finally had my guts to ask for her permission to wear earrings since I got my ear pierced. I was asking her in a polite way but what I get after all was crap, yes crap! After I reached home, I kept thinking about it and I finally got a conclusion and my so called "life philosophy". The conclusion is never ask the disciplinarian for any permission because they will never give you a good answer and talk to you in a nice way. New philosophy is I am asking for your permission or inform you that just because you're elder than me and I respect you, if I was a badass or a rude person I would never do that. I would have disobeyed the school rules just if I was a badass. By the way, I also discovered that the disciplinarians seldom or never or seldom....NEVER listen to our explanations.

No comments:

Post a Comment