Monday, December 20, 2010

Yesterday

Yesterday I went on shopping spree with my family. I was standing there in front of a tattoo billboard with my mom while waiting for my father and brother. At that moment, I did thought a lot and discovered that it was really hard for me to tell my mom that I really like tattoo and want to be a tattoo artist. My mom is not another woman. She is a typical woman just like any one's mom. A woman who loves her kid and wanted to protect them until they are all grown up.

I had been thinking of get inked on a private part so that my parents wouldn't know about it. Getting a tattoo means that the ink has to be with you for the whole life (unless you get a tattoo removal). Moreover, I have to keep this as a secret away from my family. Carry a secret which can't be share with your family plus you always have to be careful about it. Who wants live like that shit?

Hmm...maybe I should convince my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment