Friday, December 3, 2010

Pretty Good Day

Woke up early in the morning, and did my daily routine. After that I had my breakfast with my mommy outside. After we had finished and paid for our breakfast, we got into the car and went to a transport company. After that, yes I still have many after that. So, after that we went to my school to buy some second hand books for next year's courses. I was really lucky enough to bought all of them with half-price, maybe not. And the best thing was I didn't queue up so long to buy them!


I bathed myself again after I reached home as I was sweating the all day long and it stinks. So this afternoon I did some really cool stuff and I am going to show you now! The first thing I did was a ummm...let's see.

(Clockwise from top left.) First you have to boil some water. While waiting the water boiled, crack an egg into a small bowl, only egg white! The next thing you are going to do is take a teaspoon of honey, any kind of honey. As you see, my honey was like...a little frozen :/ Okay, next, mix the honey and egg white together, stir well and it will come out something like orange-ish. After that, pour some hot water in a face towel and apply it to your face which have blackheads, apparently not with that temperature, you have to leave it and wait it to become a little cooler first. The purpose of the hot towel is to open your pores. Next, apply the mixture that you've made just now to your face which have blackheads. Wait for 10 minutes, tick-tock-tick-tock. Rinse it off with warm water. It's actually a remedy to get rid of blackheads. I am not sure if this will works on you. If you have a sensitive skin, don't use this. Try it at home, it's really simple and fun! Credits to All Natural 28

After the blackheads thingy, I tidied my working desk, which was really really messy as if there was a war on my desk. At first, it came up with a small problem. I've got no extra book display stands or something like that. I didn't found any video which was related how to make a book stand so I DIY one for myself. I made it with a hanger and some unused pants to wrap over it. It was a swan inspired book stand and I named it Bella, I have no idea why I named it Bella. Oh...And I found out that toothbrush is a really helpful little kit when you wanted to wash something but you couldn't reach for the small cracks.

(Clockwise from top left.) Bella. Bella and my Senior 3 textbooks. War. After the damn war and more spaces to work!!!!

Last, I wanted to tell you guys that from today onwards all of my art piece will be signed with my watermark like the photo shown below. Well, they're not some classy art work but I just hoped that you guys respect to my own rights to protect my art work.

No comments:

Post a Comment