Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Show

I don't really enjoy my high school life. Yet, I have to admit it my high school life is really exciting. I can sit in my place for like the whole day and looking what's going on around those people. Everyday I see different types of people. Mad, angry, drama king, drama queen...you name it! And this morning, I am so lucky to witness a cat fight between two of my classmates. (in a sarcastic way) One of them eventually broke down. I have to say that this is so stupid. You don't have to fight in front of the public, or you need not to fight actually. The best solution is talk to each other in a more peaceful way. Just give it a try, booby! Throughout these years, I have seen a lot of cases like this. Some of my friends came to me and declare that they wanted to break up with their friend but the next minute, guess what? They are friends again!

My conclusion for today is life is like a drama and maybe I am the next drama queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment