Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Kuala Lumpur Day 1

I am here, somewhere in Kuala Lumpur. Sitting in front of a mirror, blogging. Well, I haven't been writing until now because I always feel like a blank sheet.

Me and my family arrived here about 10 something in the morning. We had our brunch at some place that I don't know. After that we went to Mid Valley to shopping. I did not get anything from there. I want that Spongebob Crocs, but they are only for kids. *wtf*

I am so blank right now. I don't know what I have to type now. :(

Overall, my opinion for Kuala Lumpur is it's a really big city. To be honest, I am not used to it as I thought the life in K.L. is pretty complicated?? Hmm....complicated I think cause I can't think of another words to describe. And, the food here are quite pricey especially seafood.

Aww....I missed my hometown now. Can't wait till the day I go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment