Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Day at Sesame Street

Hello, September! Happy Seventeenth Birthday to Vanessa Song and the Kaulitz Twins. OMG! They are actually turning twenty-one! Happy Twenty-first Birthday Tom Kaulitz and Bill Kaulitz. Tokio Hotel is the best!

Today, me, Carmen, Edwin and Novena went to the school library after we had taken our lunch. I was so high when I reached there. We went to the cookbook section to find some book, that section also known as our "Sesame Street". After that, we decided to play the "hide and seek" game and the piggy laugh game. Both of us laughed to the max, we were insane! School was great, I wish I could go to school everyday with a big smile on my face. I love them, my friends. They are really awesome, they made my school life even better.

(p.s. Gedeon, let's go to Sesame Street tomorrow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment