Sunday, October 14, 2012

Big Fat Spender

Hola blogger! It's been a while since my last post. I have been really busy with my job and umm life? After I graduated from high school, I have been helping my dad in his business. Working is fun and adventurous. But to be honest, I am really tired and I need some good rest. And the worst thing that I have discovered recently is I am a big spender! BIG FAT SPENDER!!! *wtf* I do not consider myself as a shopaholic or what, but when I do, it's always stuff that I need and useful. Although I am not that girly girl type, I will still go heads over heel for skincare products sometimes. It's really normal right? I believe that there's a girly state of mind that craves for makeup and skincare products in every girl's heart, no matter what type of girl you are. And for me, no, I don't put on make up. Natural and flawless skin is what I want. (Still working on it) That's why I always go nuts on purchasing skincare products.

So, since I over spent, I have to do something to stop myself from burning a hole in my wallet.
Solution 1, stop buying things madly. (Well, this is IMPOSSIBLE. So let's skip this.)
Solution 2, get myself a fucking job with high paid salary. (Yes, this is what I want.)
Anyone out there is hiring? No? I will hire myself then. *lol*

Just kidding. But I really want to find a job now. And...sorry papa. I will be back in real fast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment