Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I Am A Hater

Things were not really going well these few days. I don't have the want to be in that class or join any event. My class is going to have a class gathering on 22nd and 23th of January which was suggested by my form teacher in order to know more about us. I don't really want to go for some personal reason.

I talked to my form teacher this morning and I am really glad that there's someone who can really listen to me. But I am still not sure if I am going to the class gathering. Something really pissed me off today. Someone told me that don't be that negative thinking and I was like wtf she was talking about. Well yes I have to admit that I am a real hater but doesn't mean that everything in my mind equals to negative. Just shut the fuck up and leave me alone if you don't know anything about me. Don't pretend that you know me very well because you don't. I don't need any advice from you because you don't know me and you're not my momma.

The last thing I want to tell you guys are I won't change for anything and I won't do anything to please anyone because I was not born to please you guys. Hate me? I don't give a damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment